corner corner The Crystal Masque

The Crystal Masque
by Frank Faruolo | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingKateKintailwing of Burke, Virginia USA on 1/29/2009

status (set by leodog58): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingKateKintailwing from Burke, Virginia USA on Thursday, January 29, 2009

Got this off the shelves at work when we were making room for award series manuscripts.

Autographed by the author.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmelydiawing from Centreville, Virginia USA on Wednesday, February 04, 2009

This was in one of the two boxes of books KateKintail so generously gave me. I tried reading the back cover and found it pretty much entirely unintelligible. Hopefully the next person will enjoy it.

Journal Entry 3 by wingmelydiawing at Gainesville Library at James Long Park... in Haymarket, Virginia USA on Friday, March 27, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (3/27/2009 UTC) at Gainesville Library at James Long Park... in Haymarket, Virginia USA

Left in the free book baskets just inside the front door.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 4 by leodog58 from Haymarket, Virginia USA on Sunday, March 29, 2009

Found in the "Free Books" box at the library, looks interesting.