corner corner Spring Hunger

Spring Hunger
by Keith (KP) Liles | Poetry
Registered by wingKateKintailwing of Burke, Virginia USA on 1/27/2009

status (set by Iharold333): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingKateKintailwing from Burke, Virginia USA on Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Got this off the shelves at work when we were clearing room for award series manuscripts.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmelydiawing from Centreville, Virginia USA on Thursday, February 05, 2009

This was in one of the two boxes of books generously given me by KateKintail. I look forward to continuing its journey.

Journal Entry 3 by wingmelydiawing at McDonald's, 9900 Pennsylvania Ave. in Manassas, Virginia USA on Monday, March 30, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (3/30/2009 UTC) at McDonald's, 9900 Pennsylvania Ave. in Manassas, Virginia USA

Left in a booth.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 4 by Iharold333 at Manassas, Virginia USA on Monday, November 12, 2012

I found the book in a mcdonalds some time ago not sure if it was exactly in manassas but i found it took it home and read a few pages . I guess my mom mustve walked in and saw me sleepin with the book and put it on my bookshelf and i forgot about it until now .