corner corner Mary Poppins

Mary Poppins
by P.L. Travers | Audiobooks
Registered by winghyphen8wing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 2/2/2009

status (set by LittleWhiteBird): available

Journal Entry 1 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Monday, February 02, 2009

1965 Nēnē Award Winner

Fun stuff. I guess I'd never actually read this book, or at least I didn't remember some bits. It was interesting to realize how much of the Disney movie *did* actually come from the original.

This will probably go into a box of audiobooks eventually, but Mom might want to listen to it first...

Unabridged on 3 cassettes; read by Sophie Thompson.

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, July 26, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (7/26/2009 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

This book went to lunch at Little Village, and now it's off on a new journey!

Journal Entry 3 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, June 16, 2013

This came back to me after our TOC lunch at Little Village today!

Journal Entry 4 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Monday, May 19, 2014

Reserved for iwillrejoice's Audiobook VBB (round 15).

Journal Entry 5 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Thursday, May 29, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (5/29/2014 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Mary Poppins is flying away on a new adventure!

Released via media mail for Secretariat's 2014 Never Judge a Book By Its Cover Challenge (week 21); this is part of iwillrejoice's Audiobook VBB

Journal Entry 6 by LittleWhiteBird at Pasadena, California USA on Thursday, June 19, 2014

The book arrived here today. Thanks!

Journal Entry 7 by LittleWhiteBird at Pasadena, California USA on Friday, June 02, 2017

I'm glad I finally met Mary Poppins. I had heard bits and pieces about her and her umbrella, but never really knew the story.
The story was fun to listen to.