corner corner Invincible Louisa: The Story of the Author of "Little Women"

Invincible Louisa: The Story of the Author of "Little Women"
by Cornelia Meigs | Teens
Registered by winghyphen8wing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 1/24/2009

status (set by hyphen8): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, January 24, 2009

1934 Newbery Medal Winner.

I read this long ago but I don't really remember it, so I think I'll add it to my TBR.

An unregistered copy of this book is going to the 2009 Bookcrossing Convention in New Zealand as a contribution to the host school's library.

Here's another copy on my shelf.

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, December 18, 2010

Inspired to finally re-read this book by seeing the musical version of Little Women. An account of an interesting family, at an important time, and they sure were connected with a lot of other famous writers!

Journal Entry 3 by winghyphen8wing at Origamido at the International Marketplace [Closed] in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, December 19, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (12/19/2010 UTC) at Origamido at the International Marketplace [Closed] in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Origamido is in the back, on the second floor - if you are at all interested in paperfolding, it's well worth a visit. Left this just outside. Released for DragonGoddess's What's In A Name challenge.

This book was set free to find a new reader; I'm so glad you've found it!

If you're new to Bookcrossing, I hope you will take some time to explore this wonderful free and anonymous community and learn about what it has to offer.

Free your books - help spread the words!