corner corner True Horror Stories (True Stories)

True Horror Stories (True Stories)
by Terry Deary | Nonfiction
Registered by winglytteltonwitchwing of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, January 09, 2009

status (set by futurecat): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by winglytteltonwitchwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, January 09, 2009

Bought at the library sale

Journal Entry 2 by winglytteltonwitchwing at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, July 10, 2009

Released 5 yrs ago (7/10/2009 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

This was on my themed release pile of bookcrossing books but as I won't get a chance to release before leaving the country it is being given to a fellow bookcrosser.

Journal Entry 3 by wingfuturecatwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, July 11, 2009

Lytteltonwitch dropped off a "few" more books that she hasn't had time to release.

^ ^
=+=

Journal Entry 4 by wingfuturecatwing at New Regent Street - details in notes in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, October 30, 2009

Released 4 yrs ago (10/30/2009 UTC) at New Regent Street - details in notes in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

On a cafe table.

Happy Halloween, and happy bookcrossing to the finder!

^ ^
=+=
v

P.S. If you live in the Christchurch area, you might like to join us at our monthly bookcrossing meetups. For details, see the BCNZ Yahoo Group