corner corner Last Voyage of the Valentina

Last Voyage of the Valentina
by Santa Montefiore | Romance
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 4/7/2009

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Review:
Alba always feels like an outsider. She hardly knew her Italian mother and her English father acts as if Valentina never existed. She despises country life almost as much as she despises her stepmother and stepsisters.

On board the houseboat named after her dead mother, Alba's life is little more than a selfish search for fun and pleasure. But the discovery of her mother's portrait sends the girl back to Italy to find her family - and the truth about Valentina.

Amid the olive groves of the Amalfi coast, its balmy air rich with the scent of figs, a tale of deception and betrayal is waiting to be discovered. It is a tale that takes Alba into the past - but also gives her a new future...

Delicious romantic escapism from bestselling novelist Santa Montefiore.

(ex-library book)

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, March 21, 2010

Reserved for a review incase I read it before releasing!

Journal Entry 3 by wingPlum-crazywing at Todmorden Train Station OBCZ in Todmorden, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, November 07, 2010

Released 6 yrs ago (11/7/2010 UTC) at Todmorden Train Station OBCZ in Todmorden, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Released as part of the 2010 ULTIMATE CHALLENGE
& the November "THE" Challenge (#14)

To the finder of this book...Welcome to BookCrossing!

Not only have you found a free book (which I hope you'll enjoy!) but you've also found a whole community of booklovers who love to share their books not just with each other but with the world in general.

Please make a short journal entry to let us know the book is in safe hands & where you found it.
This will keep it's unique history up to date & we can all follow it's travels around the bookloving world.
It won't cost you anything to do this & you can remain anonymous....or maybe you'd like to join us!
(If you consider joining BookCrossing, could I ask you to consider putting me, Plum-crazy, as your referring member)

When you've read the book help it to continue with it's travels
by passing it to someone else who'll enjoy it or leave it anywhere it can find a new reader.

Thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Todmorden, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, November 19, 2010

I enjoyed the story. It's not great literature but good for Reading on the train.