corner corner Touchy and Feely (Sissy Sawyer)(hardback)

Touchy and Feely (Sissy Sawyer)(hardback)
by Graham Masterton | Horror
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 1/5/2009

status (set by AnonymousFinder): available

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, November 06, 2011

When Fidelio Valdes, a disaffected young Puerto Rican, and Robert Touche, a drunk and aggressive businessman who has lost his job and his wife, meet, they begin a spree of random shootings. The Connecticut Police are baffled until widowed fortune-teller Sissy Sawyer contacts them to say that her cards are predicting the murders and giving her clues to the identity of the killers . . .

The first in the Sissy Sawyer series

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at Tescos in Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, June 22, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (6/22/2015 UTC) at Tescos in Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Got another copy of this which takes up less room in my PC so added this to the charity table at Tescos....enjoy!

Read and Release at

Congratulations - You've found a travelling book !

Enjoy your book!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me, Plum-crazy, as your referring member - thanks!)

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Crewkerne, Somerset United Kingdom on Saturday, August 22, 2015

I bought the book from Crewkerne library I often buy withdrawn books but I've read most of it near Brighouse which is serendipity. Plum Crazy. It hasn't struck me as a horror but I enjoyed it and would like another featuring Sissy