corner corner Blood Red Roses (Sandstone Vista Series)

Blood Red Roses (Sandstone Vista Series)
by Lin Anderson | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 9/21/2009

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, September 21, 2009

A hen night in Glasgow leaves the bride-to-be dead on a toilet floor. Her body is twisted, her face wears a terrifying grin. Who would kill a girl just before her wedding? Dr Rhona MacLeod and her team are called in to find out. As they go through the evidence, they find themselves in a world where sex is bought and sold, and nothing is what it seems.

(ex-library book)

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at tebay sevices, northbound in Tebay, Cumbria United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Released 7 yrs ago (12/4/2009 UTC) at tebay sevices, northbound in Tebay, Cumbria United Kingdom

WILD RELEASE NOTES: left on a hand dryer in the ladies!

Released as part of the 2009 ULTIMATE CHALLENGE &
the WHAT'S IN A NAME Challenge (23)

To the finder of this book...Welcome to BookCrossing!

Not only have you found a free book (which I hope you'll enjoy!) but you've also found a whole community of booklovers who love to share their books not just with each other but with the world in general.

Please make a short journal entry to let us know the book is in safe hands & where you found it.
This will keep it's unique history up to date & we can all follow it's travels around the bookloving world.
It won't cost you anything to do this & you can remain anonymous....or maybe you'd like to join us!
(If you consider joining BookCrossing, could I ask you to consider putting me, Plum-crazy, as your referring member)

When you've read the book help it to continue with it's travels
by passing it to someone else who'll enjoy it or leave it anywhere it can find a new reader.

Thank you!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Thursday, December 31, 2009

A good short intriguing short story.
Avery easy read.