corner corner Remember Me?

Remember Me?
by Sophie Kinsella | Women's Fiction
Registered by andthings of Worksop, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 30, 2008

status (set by andthings): available

Journal Entry 1 by andthings from Worksop, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I got this at Watford Gap services on 28th of December, on my way back down to London after going home for Christmas.

Journal Entry 2 by andthings from Worksop, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 31, 2008

will edit this when finished reading.

Journal Entry 3 by andthings from Worksop, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 31, 2008

This book is now part of a BOOKRAY. Please let me know if you are interested in joining, your location, and if you'll ship Internationally.

Because this is a bookray the last person on the list will be responsible for helping this book find new readers. Thanks to all who have helped this wonderful story travel to so many places.

Here are the guidelines:
1. Please journal the book as soon as you receive it to let us know that it arrived safely.

2. Please try to read the book in a month so that it can be passed on to the next person in a timely manner.

3. When you have almost finished the book, please PM the next person on the shipping list to get their mailing address.

4. Once finished, please make a second journal entry to tell us your thoughts on the book, and also when you intend to ship it to the next person.

The mailing order: *this isn't the final order yet*

name - location - will ship to