corner corner The Sparrow

by Mary Doria Russell | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by mayakers on 12/29/2008

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by mayakers on Monday, December 29, 2008

Thanks for registering the book! I hope you enjoy it and in due time will release it again (make release notes here!) for others to read it. Have fun with Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 2 by mayakers at Gary's Muffins, Kinkerstraat in Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (1/21/2009 UTC) at Gary's Muffins, Kinkerstraat in Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands

ON the bench downstairs.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Sunday, January 03, 2010

I've found this book on august, on a bench in Reinefjord, Lofoten Islands, Norway.
I really wanted a book to read during my trekking-travelling, but I did not bring any with me because of the weight of the backpack...and I could not easily find some good novel in english in these islands. But I found this amazing novel laying on a sunny wood table with bench (a picnic area) in Reinefjord.. This book (very enjoyable) helped me to spend a lot of free time during the train movements on my trip. In order to come back to Italy, my country, I had more than 20 hours of train, 4hrs of ferry boat and 3hrs of flight and the book helped me to fight the boredom. I have it with me now. I Know, I've not finished it yet and passed more than 4 months since I've taken it...it happened because after my arrival in Italy I quit the reading and I came back to my Ph.D stuff-to-read/write.
I miss just the last 100 pages to be read.. I'll finish it soon and I will release the book here, in Bologna, Italy.

CAUGHT IN REINEFJORD LOFOTEN ISLANDS NORWAY