corner corner Good Harbor

by Anita Diamant | Literature & Fiction
Registered by LeighBCD on 5/7/2003

status (set by LeighBCD): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by LeighBCD on Wednesday, May 07, 2003

I bought this book at Mosaic Bookshop in Rokeby Road, Subiaco, Perth. I have wanted to read this for some time... not sure when I will get around to it but at least it is now sitting on my shelf!

Journal Entry 2 by LeighBCD on Thursday, May 08, 2003

Promised in trade to Bug007.

Journal Entry 3 by LeighBCD on Thursday, November 23, 2006

I quite liked this book - a simple story and very digestible. The stories of the two women were interesting but the narrative never really explained why they became such good friends. But I still enjoyed it.

Bug007 no longer wants the book so I am sending it out in the wild for someone else to find. I hope whoever finds the book enjoys it. Thanks very much and welcome to Bookcrossing - perhaps you might send this book out into the world again when you are done?

Journal Entry 4 by LeighBCD at Nightingale Lane in Clapham, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, November 24, 2006

Left by the bus stop - I hope whoever finds this book enjoys it!

Journal Entry 5 by LeighBCD at Nightingale Lane in Clapham, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, November 24, 2006

Released 11 yrs ago (11/24/2006 UTC) at Nightingale Lane in Clapham, Greater London United Kingdom

Left by the bus stop - I hope whoever finds this book enjoys it!

Journal Entry 6 by LeighBCD at Nightingale Lane in Clapham, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, November 24, 2006

Left by the bus stop - I hope whoever finds this book enjoys it!

Journal Entry 7 by LeighBCD at Nightingale Lane in Clapham, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, November 24, 2006