corner corner Water: The Fate of Our Most Precious Resource

Water: The Fate of Our Most Precious Resource
by Marq de Villiers | Nonfiction
Registered by brewski of Markham, Ontario Canada on 12/22/2008

status (set by brewski): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Monday, December 22, 2008

Found this wishlist book at the 2008 Crohn's Colitis booksale.

Journal Entry 2 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, September 29, 2009

This book offered descriptions of many water systems around the world and mankind's unsustainable use of them. It was quite interesting and made me glad to live where there is ample water available.

Journal Entry 3 by brewski at Alcatel-Lucent Building - Markham in Markham, Ontario Canada on Thursday, October 21, 2010

Released 6 yrs ago (10/21/2010 UTC) at Alcatel-Lucent Building - Markham in Markham, Ontario Canada

Left near a fountain on the second floor elevator well.

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, brewski, as your referring member.