corner corner 12 Months Make a Year

12 Months Make a Year
by Catherine Samuel, Cheryl Sawyer | Children's Books
Registered by tqd of Sydney, New South Wales Australia on 12/20/2008

status (set by therasheeds): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by tqd from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Saturday, December 20, 2008

Registering for the Books By The Numbers challenge.

Journal Entry 2 by tqd at Sydney Park in St Peters, New South Wales Australia on Saturday, December 20, 2008

Released 8 yrs ago (12/20/2008 UTC) at Sydney Park in St Peters, New South Wales Australia

Left on a bench at the playground.

Happy hunting/reading!

Journal Entry 3 by robsong on Saturday, December 20, 2008

We picked up the book in the new children's adventure park in Sydney Park, St Peters. A beautiful day to be out and about with our two boys - one 5 years old and the other just 12 months.

I had sat down to feed the younger one and the book was just sitting on the bench. Such a perfect find for some quiet time in the shade with the little one. Well Asher, the baby, enjoyed the cuddle as I read him the book. He may even have recognised the characters from his nappies (gotta love merchandising !). Isaac, the five year old, enjoyed reading the book to me when we got home.

Isaac says: I liked the part where Pooh said I couldn't remember all the months on an empty stomach. Cue afternoon tea I think.

Isaac is also very excited that this book may go all around the world ... "including other countries"!.

I think we will hand the book to friends we are dining with tonight ... to celebrate their sons 1st birthday. Will make sure they promise to pass the book on.

Journal Entry 4 by bazzaswan from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Tuesday, January 13, 2009

We got the book from our friends and decided to take it for a holiday over Christmas. It is now back from the beach and needs to continue its journey. I plan to leave it at Johnson Park, Dulwich Hill. The big yellow bus playgroup is on there on Friday so the book should find a new home quickly.

Journal Entry 5 by Cocoecho from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Wednesday, January 14, 2009

we picked up this book from the play ground of Johnson Park, Dulwich Hill.
After dinner my wife and i went to Johnson park with our 7 years old boy and 1.5 years old girl. we are so lucky to find this book and we sit together on the bench of the play ground to read this book.

What a great reading experience.

Journal Entry 6 by umlusk from Dulwich Hill, New South Wales Australia on Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Went to my usual park at Dulwich Hill with my 3 Year old Daughter Sophia and sat on a park bench to find a bag with a book in it. At first I thought someone had left it and then I read on. This is the first time I have come across this concept. What a great idea. Thankyou

CAUGHT IN DULWICH HILL NSW AUSTRALIA

Journal Entry 7 by therasheeds from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Friday, May 29, 2009

This book was found in the locker room at my gym - it is a kids' book and there are loads of mothers at my gym, so what a great place to leave the book. My son was thrilled about the book having adventures!

CAUGHT IN SYDNEY NSW AUSTRALIA