corner corner Farthing Wood: The Adventure Begins (Red Fox Middle Fiction)

Farthing Wood: The Adventure Begins (Red Fox Middle Fiction)
by Colin Dann | Children's Books
Registered by veganbob of Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Monday, December 15, 2008

status (set by dolph1n): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by veganbob from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Monday, December 15, 2008

This is the exciting prequel to the book 'The Animals of Farthing Wood.'

Journal Entry 2 by veganbob at -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Monday, December 15, 2008

Released 5 yrs ago (12/15/2008 UTC) at -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Sent by first class post today to scoobydooo.
I hope that he'll enjoy reading it!

Journal Entry 3 by scoobydooo from Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Friday, December 26, 2008

Thank you for this book in my Christmas present.

Journal Entry 4 by scoobydooo at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Sunday, April 08, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/8/2012 UTC) at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom

I am giving this to my cousin as she likes these books more than me.

Journal Entry 5 by horseryder at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Monday, April 09, 2012

Journal Entry 6 by horseryder at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 01, 2013

This is a good story

Journal Entry 7 by dolph1n at Burton Mere Wetlands in Burton, Merseyside United Kingdom on Sunday, April 07, 2013

Released 1 yr ago (4/20/2013 UTC) at Burton Mere Wetlands in Burton, Merseyside United Kingdom

If you find this book please make a journal entry. Hope you enjoy reading it.