corner corner Leaving Cold Sassy: The Unfinished Sequel to Cold Sassy Tree

Leaving Cold Sassy: The Unfinished Sequel to Cold Sassy Tree
by Olive Ann Burns, Katrina Kenison | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingmelydiawing of Centreville, Virginia USA on 2/22/2009

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingmelydiawing from Centreville, Virginia USA on Sunday, February 22, 2009

Picked this up at The Book Thing in Baltimore, Maryland. I have a bit of a history with its predecessor, so I figured I just had to pick this one up. I hope to continue its journey soon.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmelydiawing at Post Office in Centreville, Virginia USA on Friday, April 17, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (4/17/2009 UTC) at Post Office in Centreville, Virginia USA

Left in a tree out front.

Welcome to BookCrossing!