corner corner The World Without Us

The World Without Us
by Alan Weisman | Nonfiction
Registered by brewski of Markham, Ontario Canada on 12/11/2008

status (set by brewski): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Thursday, December 11, 2008

Bought myself a birthday gift from bookcloseouts.com that coincidentally arrived on my birthday :)

Journal Entry 2 by brewski at Markham, Ontario Canada on Monday, July 30, 2012

This was a fascinating and thought provoking meander through many subject areas all tied into what we humans are inflicting on Earth. Definitely food for thought on how we can reduce our impact on our home.

Journal Entry 3 by brewski at Alcatel-Lucent Building - Markham in Markham, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (8/21/2012 UTC) at Alcatel-Lucent Building - Markham in Markham, Ontario Canada

2nd Floor lunchroom

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, brewski, as your referring member.