corner corner Song of Kali

Song of Kali
by Dan Simmons | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by brewski of Markham, Ontario Canada on 12/11/2008

status (set by brewski): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Thursday, December 11, 2008

Bought myself a birthday gift from bookcloseouts.com that coincidentally arrived on my birthday :)

Journal Entry 2 by brewski at Markham, Ontario Canada on Saturday, December 29, 2012

Creepy! Fairly or unfairly, I have zero desire to visit Calcutta after reading this.

Journal Entry 3 by brewski at Angus Glen Community Centre in Markham, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (11/11/2014 UTC) at Angus Glen Community Centre in Markham, Ontario Canada

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, brewski, as your referring member.