corner corner North and South

North and South
by Elizabeth Gaskell | Literature & Fiction
Registered by LyzzyBee of Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on 12/10/2008

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by LyzzyBee from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Kindly donated to BookCrossing by a Red Cross charity shop.

A wonderful book with excitement and social commentary.

Journal Entry 2 by LyzzyBee at Camp Hill - Bordesley Centre in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Released 8 yrs ago (12/11/2008 UTC) at Camp Hill - Bordesley Centre in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

This book is being given to our friends at Unity FM to be put gradually onto the small BookCrossing shelf at the Bordesley Centre

If you have found this book, thank you for visiting the website. Please let us know you have it right away, then review it when you've read it, and pass it on to someone else! If you join BookCrossing, like me, you can see what happens to the book next!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Saturday, January 03, 2009

Loved this novel.....best book I've read so far and I'm a Janeite!! Went on to watch the BBC adaptation and found it to be the best period drama I've seen! Richard Armitage as Mr Thornton beats Mr Darcy! The music is hauntingly beautiful!

CAUGHT IN BIRMINGHAM UK