corner corner A Cedar Cove Christmas (Cedar Cove)

A Cedar Cove Christmas (Cedar Cove)
by Debbie Macomber | Literature & Fiction
Registered by top-tappser of Lake Tapps, Washington USA on 12/4/2008

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by top-tappser from Lake Tapps, Washington USA on Thursday, December 04, 2008

I haven't seen this book around much and I am currently reading this series so I picked it up. Since it is a hardback I don't know if I will include it in the Cedar Cove spiral I am running.

Journal Entry 2 by top-tappser from Lake Tapps, Washington USA on Monday, August 31, 2009

Offering as a bookray.
Please make a journal entry as soon as you recieve the book and also when you send it to the next person. Then we know where the book is!

When you are finished with the book please PM the next person on the list and ask for their address so you can send it on to them!

Also let us know what you thought of the book but don't give too much away!

Please try and turnover within 30 days of receiving.

Participants (Order may change if more people join)

clawdette USA (USA only)(Rec'd 10-13-09)(Mailed 10-23-09)
Rrrcaron USA (Int'l)(Rec'd 10-29-09)(Mailed 11-17-09)
skizeye9 USA (USA only)(Rec'd ?)(Mailed 2-22-10)
cyber-librarian USA (USA/Canada)(Rec'd 3-1-10)(Mailed 3-23-10)
sunfi USA (Int'l)(Rec'd 3-27-10)
skokgitt New Zealand (Int'l)
Joanazinha‏ Netherlands (EU only)
penelopewanders Switzerland (EU only)
itch2stitch UK (EU only)
kbmarsh UK (UK only)
rosiewhippet UK (Int'l)

Journal Entry 3 by top-tappser from Lake Tapps, Washington USA on Monday, August 31, 2009

A wonderful story that I couldn't put down. I hope Mack and Mary Jo continue on into book #9. I have it sitting here ready to read. Both this book and #9 will join my spiral.

Journal Entry 4 by top-tappser at Bonney Lake, Washington USA on Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (10/7/2009 UTC) at Bonney Lake, Washington USA

Mailed today on the first leg of it's journey.

Journal Entry 5 by clawdette from Houma, Louisiana USA on Tuesday, October 13, 2009

recieved this today, will start it right away

Journal Entry 6 by clawdette from Houma, Louisiana USA on Friday, October 23, 2009

what a beautiful Christmas story..will be releasing to next reader today

Journal Entry 7 by Rrrcaron from Lancaster, New Hampshire USA on Thursday, October 29, 2009

I received this in the mail today. Will get to it soon!
Ruth

Journal Entry 8 by Rrrcaron from Lancaster, New Hampshire USA on Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What a delightful Christmas read! I hope to see more of these new characters in upcoming reads!
Sending on to next reader.
Ruth

Journal Entry 9 by skizeye9 from Washington, District of Columbia USA on Monday, January 25, 2010

Whoops! I'm so silly. It was as to-be-read for Rrrcaron, so I thought I couldn't journal entry this book--turns out I can! I've received it and read it so I'll be sending it along shortly! Really enjoyed the new characters and the tie to the Christmas story!

Journal Entry 10 by skizeye9 at Bookring, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases on Monday, February 22, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (2/22/2010 UTC) at Bookring, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases

Wow. I've had this baby ready to ship for awhile, but first DC gets pummeled with snowstorm after snowstorm--shutting post offices--then I'm gone to the Olympics and can't ship. But now--finally--it's on its way!

Journal Entry 11 by cyber-librarian from Cary, North Carolina USA on Friday, March 05, 2010

I received this book in the mail on 3/1 from skizeye9 in Washington, DC ... as part of this bookray. I'm halfway through reading it.

Journal Entry 12 by cyber-librarian from Cary, North Carolina USA on Thursday, March 18, 2010

I finished reading this book on 3/8/10 ... and will be mailing it soon. This was an enjoyable story. I'm glad Macomber didn't get too sappy with correlations with the Bible story of the 3 Wise Men. It was a nice parallel left as it is. I read book 9 before this so it spoiled some of it because I knew what happened, but it was still a great story.

Journal Entry 13 by cyber-librarian at Mailed to fellow bookcrosser, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (3/23/2010 UTC) at Mailed to fellow bookcrosser, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases

I'm mailing these 2 books today to sunfi in OH ... as part of this book spiral.

DC# 0307-1790-0002-6827-3478

Journal Entry 14 by sunfi from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Saturday, March 27, 2010

This arrived in the mail today, I have a number of other rings ahead of this one but I'll get to it as soon as I can. I keep my profile updated on weekly basis so you can see how close this one is to the top. Thanks for sending this to me and including me in the ring.

4/24/10 Update: I finished this one a few days ago, The story was predictable, the characters involved were not. In typical Macomber fashion, she added folks to the growing cast. It was a decent story, around the holidays I might have liked it more. I hope to have it on its way later on today.

Journal Entry 15 by sunfi at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, Ohio USA on Saturday, April 24, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (4/24/2010 UTC) at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, Ohio USA

Sent today along with 92 Pacific Blvd, the books should arrive in the next 7 - 10 days.

Journal Entry 16 by skokgitt from Waihi, Waikato-Coromandel New Zealand on Saturday, May 01, 2010

This book arrived safely today as part of a book ring. I am looking forward to reading it.

Journal Entry 17 by skokgitt from Waihi, Waikato-Coromandel New Zealand on Sunday, May 09, 2010

I took my cue from cyber-librarian after reading the journal entries and read Cedar Cove Christmas before reading 92 Pacific Boulevard, I enjoyed the book and the tongue in cheek corellations with the story of the 3 Wyse men and the farm animals. Looking forward to following these characters stories as they unfold in 92 Pacific Boulevard and beyond, we hope !!!!

Journal Entry 18 by skokgitt from Waihi, Waikato-Coromandel New Zealand on Monday, May 24, 2010

This book is now on its way to Joanazinha, the next one on the list. enjoy.

Journal Entry 19 by wingJoanazinhawing at Amersfoort, Utrecht Netherlands on Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Book arrived today! Thanks for sending.

Journal Entry 20 by wingJoanazinhawing at Amersfoort, Utrecht Netherlands on Monday, June 14, 2010

This was a nice little read, although it is strange reading about Christmas while on a campsite enjoying the sunny weather with a cold drink in my hand :-).
Thanks top-tappser for including me. I will now continue reading the rest of the Cedar Cove spiral books which are at my place. Thank you for letting me have them longer while waiting for this book. As soon as I have finished 6, Rainier Drive I will send these 2 books to penelopewanders.

Journal Entry 21 by wingJoanazinhawing at To the next participant, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, August 12, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (8/13/2010 UTC) at To the next participant, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases

On its way to penelopewanders. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 22 by wingpenelopewanderswing at Hasliberg, Bern / Berne Switzerland on Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Another is this spiral arrived... thanks so much- I'll try to send them out early September.

Journal Entry 23 by wingpenelopewanderswing at Hasliberg, Bern / Berne Switzerland on Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I had started the 8th and then realized they were constantly referring to the Christmas events, so I decided I'd better pick this one up first. Here as part of the Cedar Cove spiral.
Almost too sweet, the author obviously enjoyed making all sorts of parallels.

Journal Entry 24 by wingpenelopewanderswing at Hasliberg, Bern / Berne Switzerland on Monday, September 20, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (9/20/2010 UTC) at Hasliberg, Bern / Berne Switzerland

This and and previous three books in this spiral are on their way to the UK. The following two will be released this afternoon or tomorrow. Thanks for making these available!

Journal Entry 25 by hadenmaiden at Selby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Received from penelopewanders today - maany thanks.

Journal Entry 26 by hadenmaiden at Selby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Still unable to contact rosiewhippet and kbmarsh wants to be skipped, so this is ready for release into the wild x

Journal Entry 27 by hadenmaiden at Abbey lWalk in Selby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (11/2/2010 UTC) at Abbey lWalk in Selby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

enjoy ;)

Journal Entry 28 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Selby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, November 06, 2010

Excellent read, couldn't put it down, will be looking for more from this author

Journal Entry 29 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, November 12, 2010

What a lovely book to read, especially at this time of year.