corner corner What-the-Dickens: The Story of a Rogue Tooth Fairy

What-the-Dickens: The Story of a Rogue Tooth Fairy
by Gregory Maguire | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by StinaRy of Long Beach, California USA on 12/3/2008

status (set by 4thEstate): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by StinaRy from Long Beach, California USA on Wednesday, December 03, 2008

From the back cover:
On the darkest night, amisdt a terrifying storm, Dinah's parents go missing. With supplies dwindling and worry growing, DInah and her brother and sister listen to their cousin Gage tell them an unlikely story...

Journal Entry 2 by StinaRy from Long Beach, California USA on Sunday, March 15, 2009

RABCK to a friend (maybe she'll join BC now!). :)

Journal Entry 3 by 4thEstate from Montclair, New Jersey USA on Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I just found the book this afternoon in Go Lightly on S. Fullerton Ave. I've not had a chance to read it just yet, but I'll definitely post a review.

Update: Finished it a while back. Charming little fable, could use some work in spots.

Journal Entry 4 by 4thEstate at Fort Tryon Park in New York City, New York USA on Friday, July 24, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (7/24/2009 UTC) at Fort Tryon Park in New York City, New York USA

I left it sitting on the bench overlooking the first garden (might or might not be the Heather Garden) that you come to when you walk in the main entrance. It's on a bench off to the right - the one elevated on some steps in the trees.