corner corner Weep No More My Lady

Weep No More My Lady
by Mary Higgins Clark | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingJackie700wing of Garnerville, New York USA on 12/3/2008

status (set by Ei-leen): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingJackie700wing from Garnerville, New York USA on Wednesday, December 03, 2008

This is an early (1987) Mary Higgins Clark book. It's one of those, "I'll go to bed after just one more chapter" stories. If you like fast-moving suspense stories, but you don't want to have to concentrate too much, then this is the book for you.

Journal Entry 2 by wingJackie700wing at Eisenhower Hall in West Point, New York USA on Sunday, December 07, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (12/6/2008 UTC) at Eisenhower Hall in West Point, New York USA

It's on a table right outside the main theater, 2nd level.

If you're the lucky finder of this book, welcome to Bookcrossing! Enjoy this no-strings-attached gift. Please journal it so we can track its journey, then release it for someone else to join in the fun of Bookcrossing.

Journal Entry 3 by Ei-leen from Newburgh, New York USA on Wednesday, December 10, 2008

You don't have to tell me twice to take home a book although I am glad it said it twice...I was just going to read in it to tide me over while Amy Grant's concert was going on in Eisenhower Hall. I was hired to promote a local magazine, so the concert time was my down time. I wished I could read faster. I had to know who done it, and why is crucial. Finished it last nite while at coat-check job and had to come to the net to learn more. What a great idea! What an exciting book!

CAUGHT IN WEST POINT NEW YORK USA

Journal Entry 4 by Ei-leen at Denton, Texas USA on Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (12/10/2008 UTC) at Denton, Texas USA

Passing this to my friend who reads way more than I do; think she will be excited about bookcrossing.com