corner corner Infidel

Infidel
by Ayaan Hirsi Ali | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by Carole888 of Perth, Western Australia Australia on Monday, December 01, 2008

status (set by lakelady2282): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Carole888 from Perth, Western Australia Australia on Monday, December 01, 2008

This is the second that book I am registering .... purchased as a rabck for a certain someone....who has it on her wish-list. I first read this book last year .... a library copy .... and then registered another which is currently travelling. Before reading the book I saw part of a tv interview with the author who is an activist for the rights of Muslim Women.

Since speaking out about Islam she has received death threats ..... I hope that one day she will be safe.

Journal Entry 2 by L1nda from Newcastle, New South Wales Australia on Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thank you so much Carole, what a lovely surprise!!!

Journal Entry 3 by L1nda at Newcastle, New South Wales Australia on Saturday, November 30, 2013

Released 11 mos ago (12/6/2013 UTC) at Newcastle, New South Wales Australia

Released to Lakelady2282

Journal Entry 4 by lakelady2282 at Lake Macquarie, New South Wales Australia on Sunday, December 08, 2013

Kind donation of bookcrossing book by L1nda. Thanks so much! Catching to re-release.

Journal Entry 5 by lakelady2282 at Gloria Jeans Cafe in Waratah, New South Wales Australia on Sunday, December 08, 2013

Released 11 mos ago (12/8/2013 UTC) at Gloria Jeans Cafe in Waratah, New South Wales Australia

On the OBCZ shelf