corner corner THERE IS NO TIME: Motional Perspective & Motional Escalation of Energy

THERE IS NO TIME: Motional Perspective & Motional Escalation of Energy
by John R. S. Peck | Science
Registered by Nisaba000 of The Entrance, New South Wales Australia on Sunday, November 30, 2008

status (set by Nisaba000): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Nisaba000 from The Entrance, New South Wales Australia on Sunday, November 30, 2008

Once upon a time, at a science-related picnic, I met John Peck, the author of this book. He gave us all a free copy. The book is a new look at relativity, and about why, from observational evidence, the theory of relativity is flawed, and proposes a new theory, the Motional Perspective & Motional Escalation of Energy theory. A slimline paperback, it is worth a very, very careful read. After I questioned him at length about some of the material in the book, John offered me a number of copies to distribute to others as I chose, and I'm registering them all before distributing them.

I don't think John is trying to disprove the Theory of Relativity, exactly, just demonstrate that there are other ways of interpreting the experimental data in line with classical Newtonian physics.

Journal Entry 2 by Nisaba000 at Gnostic Mana Internet Cafe, Chambers Pl in Woy Woy, New South Wales Australia on Sunday, November 30, 2008

Released 5 yrs ago (11/30/2008 UTC) at Gnostic Mana Internet Cafe, Chambers Pl in Woy Woy, New South Wales Australia

At, or near, the table where I'll be sitting for tomorrow's morning coffee.