corner corner Dogs Are Funny (Bark & Smile Little Books)

Dogs Are Funny (Bark & Smile Little Books)
by Kim Levin | Humor
Registered by crrcookie of Tecumseh, Oklahoma USA on 11/24/2008

status (set by cdutley): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by crrcookie from Tecumseh, Oklahoma USA on Monday, November 24, 2008

In early Ocober 2008 I made a trip to the Book Thing in Baltimore to stock up on books. I am just now getting the chance to register this book.

Journal Entry 2 by crrcookie from Tecumseh, Oklahoma USA on Monday, December 01, 2008

This is a great little book that is just full of cute little pictures. It is a lot of fun!!! I can't wait to find the perfect release spot for it.

Journal Entry 3 by wingmelydiawing from Centreville, Virginia USA on Sunday, June 14, 2009

Given this at today's BC in DC meetup in Bethesda, Maryland, by crrcookie who thought it'd be a good book to place in a geocache. I think she's right. Thanks!

Journal Entry 4 by wingmelydiawing at GCRXQB (Buffalo Soldiers Trinket Stash) in -- Geocaches, Virginia USA on Thursday, April 08, 2010

Released 6 yrs ago (4/8/2010 UTC) at GCRXQB (Buffalo Soldiers Trinket Stash) in -- Geocaches, Virginia USA

Left in the Buffalo Soldiers Trinket Stash geocache in Ellanor C. Lawrence Park in Chantilly, VA.
Welcome to BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 5 by cdutley at -- Geocaches, Virginia USA on Monday, May 31, 2010

Found this book today while geocaching with the kids at Ellanor C. Lawrence park. Will likely re-release the book into the wild, if my 2 year-old doesn't eat it first!