corner corner The Case of the Buried Clock

The Case of the Buried Clock
by Erle Stanley Gardner | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by semlasson of Sala, Västmanland Sweden on 11/21/2008

status (set by dustyflint): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by semlasson from Sala, Västmanland Sweden on Friday, November 21, 2008

Going by mail to a bookcrosser who'd like to read it.

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Received today with thanks! My mom appreciated the pretty stamp too. :)

Journal Entry 3 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, April 26, 2009

Thanks again for sending this, Semlasson! I'd never actually read any Perry Mason - I'd only seen a few clips of the TV series.

It was interesting to read this. If any of the *current* fictional representations are to be believed, police and courtroom procedures, not to mention evidence analysis have changed a LOT since this book was first published in 1943.

I like this little pocket book size: we don't see that any more here. (And I love the little kangaroo with one book in her hand and another in her pocket!)

Journal Entry 4 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, May 02, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (5/2/2009 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

This book found its next reader at our lunch meeting today. Hope you like it!

Journal Entry 5 by dustyflint at Hawaii Book & Music Festival in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, May 11, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (5/18/2013 UTC) at Hawaii Book & Music Festival in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Great fun to read this old mysteries. Be free! Released at the Hawaii Book and Music Festival in Honolulu May 18, 2013.