corner corner Stinger

Stinger
by Doug Hornig | Horror
Registered by ResQgeek of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 11/26/2008

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by ResQgeek from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Wednesday, November 26, 2008

From the leftovers after last month's Friends of the Library book sale at the Central Branch of the Arlington County Library. To be released.

Journal Entry 2 by ResQgeek at Carroll Community College in Westminster, Maryland USA on Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (3/7/2009 UTC) at Carroll Community College in Westminster, Maryland USA

To be given away at the Random House Book Fair.

======================
DEAR FINDER,

If you have not already done so, please make a journal entry so we know this book has found a new home. You don't need to join BookCrossing and you can remain completely anonymous. However, we encourage you to join so that you can follow this book's future travels. It's fun and free, and your personal information will never be shared or sold. If you decide to join, consider listing ResQgeek (or any of the other journalers) as referring you.

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingmelydiawing from Centreville, Virginia USA on Saturday, March 07, 2009

This was left over at the end of the day at the Random House Book Fair at Carroll Community College in Westminster, MD, today. I hope to continue its journey soon.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmelydiawing at Torpedo Factory Arts Center in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Released 7 yrs ago (6/30/2009 UTC) at Torpedo Factory Arts Center in Alexandria, Virginia USA

Left in a planter by the door.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Fairfax, Virginia USA on Thursday, September 23, 2010

I LOVED THIS BOOK!