corner corner A Serious Call to a Devout & Holy Life

A Serious Call to a Devout & Holy Life
by William Law | Religion & Spirituality
Registered by wingwinnipegobczwing of Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on 4/13/2010

status (set by gypsysmom): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingwinnipegobczwing from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Tuesday, April 13, 2010

This book is currently sitting on the Winnipeg Official Bookcrossing Zone bookshelf in the loft of The Park Theatre & Movie Café, 698 Osborne Street, Winnipeg MB.

It is waiting there for a new reader to take home, read, and release back into the wild!

Winnipeg bookcrossers meet at my location on the second Tuesday of every month at 7pm to chat about books, swap great reads, and release on the OBCZ shelves. Please join us! We love to see new faces! You will enjoy the comfy atmosphere, the fabulous coffees and teas, and the yummy treats!

Journal Entry 2 by winggypsysmomwing at Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Sunday, May 22, 2011

Since this book has been sitting on the OBCZ shelf for over a year I thought I would bring it home and release it somewhere else where it might have a chance of travelling. More to come soon.

Journal Entry 3 by winggypsysmomwing at Chinese United Church in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Saturday, July 09, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (7/9/2011 UTC) at Chinese United Church in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

I left this book in a BookCrossing baggie stuck in between the rails on the step. This release is for the BookCrossing Monopoly challenge. I am part of Team Train and we landed on the church square for Round 5. I chose this church to release this book at because immigrants from China first came to Canada to help build the railroads. For this reason, Chinatowns across Canada are often found near the train tracks. The Chinese United Church is right in the heart of Chinatown and I figured some of the people who attend the church will have family ties to the railroad.