corner corner Dark Fire

by C.J. Sansom | Romance
Registered by LeighBCD on 11/16/2008

status (set by LeighBCD): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by LeighBCD on Sunday, November 16, 2008

Shardlake is a brilliant creation and this second novel in the series did not disappoint. I liked Shardlake's new assistant, Barak, very much. I also liked how the author let us into Shardlake's heart a little bit in an entirely realistic way. And I did not figure out what Dark Fire was until right the very end - der!!

I will release this book into the wild for someone else to find. I hope whoever finds this book in the future enjoys it. Welcome to Bookcrossing! It would be so wonderful if you could find the time to make a journal entry here to let me know the fate of this novel once it leaves my (our) hands. Thanks so much - hope you have enjoyed the Bookcrossing experience. Read and Release!!

Journal Entry 2 by LeighBCD at ReaditSwapit exchanged by post for another book in Read it swap it., readitswapit.co.uk -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, March 21, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (3/21/2009 UTC) at ReaditSwapit exchanged by post for another book in Read it swap it., readitswapit.co.uk -- Controlled Releases

Traded for another book. I hope you enjoy this!