corner corner Nighttime Is My Time: A Novel

Nighttime Is My Time: A Novel
by Mary Higgins Clark | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by Nelle of Barrie, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, November 12, 2008

status (set by maggiemuffet): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Nelle from Barrie, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, November 12, 2008

From the back cover...
"From the Queen Of Suspense, Mary Higgins Clark,comes a riveting tale of suspense, secrets and revenge."

Journal Entry 2 by Nelle from Barrie, Ontario Canada on Friday, January 02, 2009

The author had me fooled on this one! I didn't guess the identity of "the Owl" until it was revealed at the end. I quite enjoyed this book.

Journal Entry 3 by Nelle from Barrie, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I will be passing this book on to another bookcrosser.

Journal Entry 4 by maggiemuffet from Barrie, Ontario Canada on Sunday, January 18, 2009

received from another bookcrosser for Mary Higgins Clark Challenge, will go on my TBR pile as I don't think I have read this one. Thanks Ellen for thinking of me.

Journal Entry 5 by maggiemuffet at Bayfield Mall in Barrie, Ontario Canada on Sunday, December 06, 2009

Released 5 yrs ago (12/6/2009 UTC) at Bayfield Mall in Barrie, Ontario Canada

Will leave in the mall somewhere, releasing for Mary Higgins Clark's 82 Birthday.
Welcome to BookCrossing. Thanks for taking the time to visit the site. Please make a journal entry to let me know that you have found this book, you may do this anonymously or you may join. There is no charge to join this site, if you are like myself from time to time you may donate to help support Bookcrossing; but it is not mandatory. If you are new to BookCrossing and choose to join, please indicate that you were referred by Maggiemuffet. Membership is free and your name and e-mail address is not shared with anyone else and it will never be sold. BookCrossing is a a world-wide group of people who love books and wish to share them with others.
Please enjoy this book, if it is not your genre pass it along to someone else or wild release it.
In this way we promote literacy and at the same time we can watch our book continue on it's journey.