corner corner Me Talk Pretty One Day

by David Sedaris | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by estherase on Tuesday, April 29, 2003

status (set by meshe): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by estherase on Tuesday, April 29, 2003

Saw the author's name on loads of wish lists, so thought I'd better give him a go...

Thought it was really very funny- laughed out loud in places. I can see now why he is on all the wishlists, but don't think its a re-reader, so its off to Canada. I will have to try some more of his stuff.

Journal Entry 2 by estherase at on Thursday, June 05, 2003

Released on Thursday, June 05, 2003 at Postal Release in Postal Release, Postal Release United Kingdom.

Going to Canada as a surprise for jmg49...

Journal Entry 3 by jmg49 from Woodstock, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, June 10, 2003

What a pleasant surprise! Thank you very much. Sounds like a good vacation read. I'll pass it on when I've done so.

Journal Entry 4 by jmg49 from Woodstock, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, June 18, 2003

I enjoyed this book. Sedaris manages to find humour in life's trying moments and make us laugh.
I will be mailing this book to "roadrunner" in Texas.

Journal Entry 5 by jmg49 at Released to fellow book crosser by mail in Spring, Texas USA on Saturday, June 21, 2003

Released on Saturday, June 21, 2003 at Released to fellow book crosser by mail in Spring, Texas USA.

I am mailing this book to roadrunner, in Texas today

Journal Entry 6 by roadrunner from Spring, Texas USA on Wednesday, July 09, 2003

I just received this from JMG49 as a RABCK - THANKS!!! I've wanted to read this for quite some time. I'll make a journal entry when done and then send it on its way.

Journal Entry 7 by roadrunner from Spring, Texas USA on Monday, November 03, 2003

I read this while I was on vacation and it was the perfect poolside book. It starts out a bit slow but really takes off a couple of chapters in and is quite funny. I'll certainly be on the lookout for more of Sedaris' books.

Journal Entry 8 by roadrunner at Post Office in Spring, Texas USA on Monday, November 03, 2003

Released on Monday, November 03, 2003 at Post Office in Spring, Texas USA.

This book is off to the UK to visit starry-starry as part of a trade. Thanks and enjoy!

Journal Entry 9 by Starry-Starry from Llandrindod Wells, Wales United Kingdom on Saturday, November 08, 2003

Received this morning, thanks very much Roadrunner. Looking forward to reading it.

11th Sept
I've managed to pick up another copy of this book, so rather than hanging onto this one while it makes its way to the top of TBR, I'll pass it on.

Claimed by Meshe on the bookrelay. Posting today - hope you enjoy it Meshe.

Journal Entry 10 by meshe from Bonaire, Georgia USA on Friday, September 17, 2004

received today from bookrelay via Starry-Starry. Thanks so much for gettin this to me so quickly. I wish mail from the US to overseas was as quick. This has been on my wishlist for a long time. Can't wait to read it.

Journal Entry 11 by meshe at Bonaire, Georgia USA on Friday, April 20, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (4/20/2012 UTC) at Bonaire, Georgia USA

Cleaning out my shelves. Going into the library box.