corner corner Untitled

Untitled
by Julie Kaewert | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by vraciousrdr of Vista, California USA on Tuesday, November 04, 2008

status (set by LGinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by vraciousrdr from Vista, California USA on Tuesday, November 04, 2008

decent read. lots of twists and turns. book 4 in the series.

Journal Entry 2 by vraciousrdr at postal release in Dove Canyon, CA -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Released 5 yrs ago (11/5/2008 UTC) at postal release in Dove Canyon, CA -- Controlled Releases

sending as a RAK to another bcer

Journal Entry 3 by LGinder on Saturday, November 08, 2008

Came in a box of surprise books from vraciousrdr, thanks!

Journal Entry 4 by LGinder on Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Read last spring on a visit to my moms. Left it with her to read and then told her to "find it a new home" ... book came back to me. Will be wild released in the near future.

Journal Entry 5 by LGinder on Monday, May 03, 2010

What you have in your hands is an honest-to-goodness gift, no strings attached. You may keep it forever and ever, pass it on to a friend, or release it in the wild like I did. I know it may seem a little odd to find this lying around--it's my way of touching the lives of others in a positive way, with the hope that it made your day.

If you are new to BookCrossing and find this book and this site, welcome! Enjoy the site, the book and hopefully the BookCrossing community.

If you are an old hand at BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book! Either way, I hope you'll journal so all the previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Thanks, and happy BookCrossing!