corner corner Happier: Learn the Secrets to Daily Joy and Lasting Fulfillment

Happier: Learn the Secrets to Daily Joy and Lasting Fulfillment
by Tal Ben-Shahar | Health, Mind & Body
Registered by hennagoddess of Hollis, New Hampshire USA on 11/1/2008

status (set by hyphen8): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by hennagoddess from Hollis, New Hampshire USA on Saturday, November 01, 2008

This is basically a self-help book based on the author's highly successful course at Harvard University. It's a pretty good book with some interesting ideas, and the author includes exercises and meditations to help the reader become happier in their own life. I didn't get as much out of the book as I had hoped, mostly because I really didn't agree with some of his views on what constitutes happiness, but it's still a pretty worthwhile read. This is an advanced reader's edition.

Journal Entry 2 by hennagoddess at to fulfill a wish, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Friday, February 27, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (2/27/2009 UTC) at to fulfill a wish, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Getting mailed to ciloma. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by ciloma on Monday, March 02, 2009

Arrived in the mail today. THANX!!

Journal Entry 4 by ciloma at Spirit Lake, Idaho USA on Thursday, November 24, 2011

I enjoyed this little gem. It was pretty straightforward. The exercises weren't ridiculous and much of what the author said was very 'do-able' - some of it was a bit idealistic and some of it a bit unrealistic to me, though. But then what book covering a subject like happiness is perfect??

Journal Entry 5 by ciloma at Spirit Lake, Idaho USA on Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (2/26/2013 UTC) at Spirit Lake, Idaho USA

On its way to hyphen8

Journal Entry 6 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, March 02, 2013

Surprise RABCK that turned up today - thank you!

(Larger photo here.)

Journal Entry 7 by winghyphen8wing at Hawaii Book & Music Festival in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, March 02, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (5/18/2013 UTC) at Hawaii Book & Music Festival in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

To be released at our third annual pop-up Skygate OBCZ during the 2013 Hawaii Book and Music Festival.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thanks for finding this book!

If you're new to Bookcrossing, I hope you will take some time to explore this wonderful free and anonymous community and learn what it has to offer.

Freed any good books lately? It's good for the circulation. :)