corner corner A Hat Full of Sky

A Hat Full of Sky
by Terry Pratchett | Children's Books
Registered by wingrahar109wing of Farnborough, Hampshire United Kingdom on Friday, October 31, 2008

status (set by Coffee-1-OBCZ): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingrahar109wing from Farnborough, Hampshire United Kingdom on Friday, October 31, 2008

Hardback.

from amazon:
Eleven-year-old Tiffany Aching wants to be a real witch. But a real witch doesn't casually step out of her body, leaving it empty. Tiffany does - and there's something just waiting for a handy body to take over. Something ancient and horrible, which can't die.

Journal Entry 2 by wingrahar109wing from Farnborough, Hampshire United Kingdom on Saturday, May 09, 2009

Tiffany is growing up and has gone off to learn how to be a witch. Amusing book, with the best part in the second half when Granny Weatherwax turns up.

Journal Entry 3 by wingrahar109wing at Camel & Artichoke - OBCZ in Waterloo, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, June 13, 2011

Released 2 yrs ago (6/14/2011 UTC) at Camel & Artichoke - OBCZ in Waterloo, Greater London United Kingdom

Being taken to the meet-up on Tuesday night.

Hello!
And if you do choose to join, please consider using me, rahar109, as your referring member.
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 4 by wingfootymadgillwing at -- Trains, Tube, Buses --, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Picked up for my nephew at the meet on 14th June

Journal Entry 5 by wingfootymadgillwing at Croydon, Surrey United Kingdom on Thursday, January 05, 2012

This one didn't make it to the nephew! It's the first Discworld story I have read. I really enjoyed it and the characters are rather likeable (Rob Anybody!).

Journal Entry 6 by wingfootymadgillwing at The Old Shades Pub, Whitehall in City of Westminster, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, May 26, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (5/26/2012 UTC) at The Old Shades Pub, Whitehall in City of Westminster, Greater London United Kingdom

Taking to today's meet for my bookswap game.

Journal Entry 7 by wingCassiopaeiawing at Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Saturday, May 26, 2012

From today's book swap. Didn't realise this was a children's book otherwise would have given it to out little visitor!

Journal Entry 8 by wingCoffee-1-OBCZwing at Coffee#1, Albany Road, Cardiff in Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Sunday, July 08, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (7/9/2012 UTC) at Coffee#1, Albany Road, Cardiff in Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...
On the bookcrossing shelf up stairs.

Thanks for finding this book

Please write a journal entry letting me know that this book was caught and has found a safe home with you. (It's anonymous, and you don't have to join Bookcrossing to do it.) Then read this book or give it to a friend. Afterwards hopefully, you or your friend will release it again for someone else to find - just like you did.
Happy reading.