corner corner The Accidental Time Machine

The Accidental Time Machine
by Joe Haldeman | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by brewski of Markham, Ontario Canada on 10/29/2008

status (set by brewski): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Picked up at the Toronto Library Used Book Store, October 2008.

Journal Entry 2 by brewski at Markham, Ontario Canada on Saturday, November 10, 2012

I'm a sucker for time travel books and this was a good one :) I really enjoy Haldeman's writing and am looking forward to reading more of his work.

Journal Entry 3 by brewski at Angus Glen Community Centre in Markham, Ontario Canada on Thursday, January 10, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (1/10/2013 UTC) at Angus Glen Community Centre in Markham, Ontario Canada

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, brewski, as your referring member.