corner corner Scruples

Scruples
by Judith Krantz | Graphic Novels
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 10/27/2008

status (set by Plum-crazy): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, October 27, 2008

Sexy Billy Ikehorn is stylish, beautiful and staggeringly wealthy. Her ruthless search for fulfilment leads her from lover to lover before she meets the one man who can match her ambition and her passion.....shopping

Owned by Billy, Scruples is a temple of high fashion where the rich and the super-chic can sip champagne, browse, gossip - and buy the most beautiful, and expensive, clothes in the world. Scruples From the romance of Paris and the streets of New York to the staggering luxury and wealth of Beverly Hills' Rodeo Drive.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at Tescos in Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, January 22, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (1/22/2018 UTC) at Tescos in Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Had this book for years & years & as you can see it's been well read! As I've got to the stage where my books are more than doubled up on the shelves, it's time for a cull & this one is on the move. Happy travels & hope you find a new reader to love you.....

Released as part of the 2018 TV SERIES Challenge (#6)

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a travelling book !

You can help us to track this book's travels by taking a moment to make a journal entry - let us know where you found it, what you thought of it or where it's going next - write as much or as little as you like! You can remain anonymous or why not join us? If you decide to join us you will receive an alert every time someone new journals the book, helping you to follow it's travels as it meets new readers.

Enjoy the book!

(If you do decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me,
Plum-crazy, as your referring member - thank you)