corner corner 101 Things You Should Do Before Going to Heaven

101 Things You Should Do Before Going to Heaven
by David Bordon, Tom Winters | Religion & Spirituality
Registered by wingBkind2bookswing of Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Thursday, October 23, 2008

status (set by lauraloo29): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingBkind2bookswing from Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Thursday, October 23, 2008

Bought at the Friends of Library sale

from Amazon review:
One day your soul will leave your earthly body and your eternal life will begin. For the Christian, what a wonderful day that will be! Until then...ask yourself: are you making the most of your life here on earth, savoring each moment of beauty, joy, and love? Start now and you'll have plenty of time to try each of the 101 fascinating suggestions presented in this unique book. It could be the most meaningful fun you'll have this side of eternity.

Journal Entry 2 by wingBkind2bookswing from Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Saturday, February 21, 2009

This book is divided into 101 one-page essays with suggestions on things to do and experience to enhance your relationship with God. I t can be read all at a time or a little bit at a time. Nothing earth shaking, but nice to think upon.

Journal Entry 3 by wingBkind2bookswing at Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Saturday, September 19, 2009

Released 4 yrs ago (9/21/2009 UTC) at Clarksville, Tennessee USA

Mailing to the Book & Bookmark winner, Nattabee - Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by nattabee from Madisonville, Kentucky USA on Thursday, September 24, 2009

Wow! What a wonderful package bkind2books sent me! In it was this book, two bookmarks, and two bookcrossing postcards. Thank you so very much!
I think I have read this one before, but I love "list" type books, so I will reread it again before bookcrossing it.

Journal Entry 5 by nattabee at Madisonville, Kentucky USA on Monday, May 30, 2011

I especially liked #87-Spend Yourself. That's exactly what I did two years ago when I started taking piano lessons at age 41! I had tried other times and failed because I let life get in the way. This time I am determined, even if I have to take lessons until 60 before I can play good enough to perform at church!! :-)

There's room in the back for your own list...I think I will add one or two of my own before mailing to the next bookcrosser, and hopefully they will do the same.

Reserved for someone special.

Journal Entry 6 by wingRhonderwing at St Paul, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, November 23, 2011

nattabee, thank you so much for sending this! It looks really interesting. I think it's wonderful that you added a couple of your own to the list at the back. I think I will try reading 1 or 2 a day so I can take time to reflect on each. But we'll see how it goes!

Journal Entry 7 by wingRhonderwing at St Paul, Alberta Canada on Monday, January 30, 2012

Great book! I read it a little at a time so I could take time to reflect on what I'd read :-)

#3 - Eat Cheesecake for Breakfast, is one that has really stuck with me and changed my thinking about food, and the choices I make.

I feel so blessed that #78 - Seek Out the Northern Lights, is something that I have seen often as they are visible where I live. To anyone who has not seen them, I do hope you get a chance one day as they truly are amazing!

Journal Entry 8 by wingRhonderwing at St Paul, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (3/28/2012 UTC) at St Paul, Alberta Canada

Sending to lauraloo29. Thanks for helping move some books off my AVL shelf!

Journal Entry 9 by winglauraloo29wing at Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Saturday, March 31, 2012

This arrived yesterday. Looks like an interesting read. Thank you!

Journal Entry 10 by winglauraloo29wing at Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Friday, June 29, 2012

This was a nice read. Happy to say I already do most of the ideas in here. :)

Journal Entry 11 by winglauraloo29wing at Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Saturday, July 14, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (7/19/2012 UTC) at Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Sending as a RABCK to teeney. Enjoy!

Sept 7th - teeny confirmed she has received. She has been dealing with some personal issues. I hope she has time one day to journal the book's arrival.