corner corner Eavesdropping

Eavesdropping
by Monde Sifuniso (Hg.) | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Torgin of Mülheim an der Ruhr, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on 10/18/2008

status (set by mojitopt): available

Journal Entry 1 by Torgin from Mülheim an der Ruhr, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Saturday, October 18, 2008

A collection of short stories on everyday problems. From Zambia.

Edit 12 March 2016:
Finally I managed to read my own copy of this book ...
This was a surprisingly good collection. Usually I can name one or two stories out of anthologies like this but here I'd have difficulties only exposing such a tiny number. The stories cover a wide range of topics, rural and urban Zambians with their everyday struggles. They were well all well drafted and despite of the topics I enjoyed them very much. I'll look out for other stuff from Samuel Kasankha and Mulenga Kapwepwe in particular - not sure whether there will be other works published and available, but I surely hope so.

Journal Entry 2 by Torgin from Mülheim an der Ruhr, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Saturday, October 18, 2008

Reist in der Afrika-Box von Runningmouse.

Journal Entry 3 by wingRunningmousewing from Nürnberg, Bayern Germany on Saturday, January 03, 2009

Das Buch kam mit der "Habari Gani, Afrika" - Minibox zu mir. Leider ist mein Englisch so schlecht, dass Lesen sehr anstrengend ist. Vermutlich sollte ich aber anfangen zu üben, wenn ich die fast 50 Länder der Challenge (es werden jährlich mehr, hahaha) jemals abschließen will, was auf Deutsch kaum möglich sein wird.

Journal Entry 4 by wingRunningmousewing at Literatur aus Asien-Afrika-Lateinamerika, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (1/21/2009 UTC) at Literatur aus Asien-Afrika-Lateinamerika, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Ich schicke es jetzt doch weiter, angesichts meines TBR- Stapels komme ich bestimmt ewig nicht dazu, englisch zu lesen.

Journal Entry 5 by mojitopt on Saturday, March 14, 2009

Arrived in my Bookbox Asia - Africa - Latin America. Looks interesting!