corner corner In Touch With Grace

In Touch With Grace
by Jenny Pattrick | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wombles of Caboolture, Queensland Australia on 10/12/2008

status (set by Molyneux): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wombles from Caboolture, Queensland Australia on Sunday, October 12, 2008

This tender and amusing novel is set in the nineties, with the Springbok Tour still a recent memory, and as the country debates whether to adopt MMP. Letter-writing is about to give way to email but elderly Grace will resist the trend. Through letters and stories, we learn of her friendships, the interactions of the argumentative bowling club, her growing attraction to and relationship with Max, and the jealousy this engenders in her closest friend, Mildred. As the story unfolds Grace faces new challenges: the problems of younger people invade her solitary life. Grace touches the lives of many with her warmth, her feistiness, her intelligence and her frailty. Starting life as a popular radio series, this is another compelling novel from bestselling author, Jenny Pattrick.

A lovely surprise from Lytteltonwitch, a book from my wishlist and a pack of my favourite New Zealand Chocolate Pinky bars!

Journal Entry 2 by wingMissMarkeywing from Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Monday, April 20, 2009

I picked this up at the Convention in Christchurch and am taking it back to the UK to give to Molynex.

Journal Entry 3 by wombles at 2009 Bookcrossing Convention in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Monday, April 20, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (4/17/2009 UTC) at 2009 Bookcrossing Convention in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

crap, too late doing my release notes, sorry!

Journal Entry 4 by wingMolyneuxwing from Oxford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Sunday, April 26, 2009

The book is here with me in Harwell, Oxfordshire - brought all the way back from the Convention in New Zealand by MissMarkey - thank you! :)

Journal Entry 5 by wingMolyneuxwing at Towcester Mill Brewery OBCZ in Towcester, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Sunday, October 22, 2017

Released 1 mo ago (10/22/2017 UTC) at Towcester Mill Brewery OBCZ in Towcester, Northamptonshire United Kingdom

To be released at the BC meetup today