corner corner Vanishing Acts

Vanishing Acts
by Picoult | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by juli2007 of Beachmere, Queensland Australia on 10/12/2008

status (set by Carole888): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by juli2007 from Beachmere, Queensland Australia on Sunday, October 12, 2008

Welcome to BookCrossing!
Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by juli2007 or any other journaler. (You can make a journal entry anonymously if you don't want to join.) I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!

Journal Entry 2 by juli2007 at controlled release, a controlled release -- Controlled Releases on Monday, September 21, 2009

Released 7 yrs ago (9/21/2009 UTC) at controlled release, a controlled release -- Controlled Releases

am releasing into my birthdady buddy surprise gift bag

Journal Entry 3 by wingcrimson-tidewing from Balingup, Western Australia Australia on Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I must be one of the few people left in the world who has never read Jodi Picoult. Maybe that will be rectified soon! :-)
Thanks for the great book, juli2007.

Journal Entry 4 by wingcrimson-tidewing from Balingup, Western Australia Australia on Saturday, February 06, 2010

Reserved for the OZ VBB (Round 18).

Update 9th August 2010:
Chosen from the VBB in Round 20 by Carole888.

Journal Entry 5 by wingcrimson-tidewing at Balingup, Western Australia Australia on Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Released 6 yrs ago (8/10/2010 UTC) at Balingup, Western Australia Australia

Posted off to Carole888 this morning as one of her choices from the OZ VBB.
Hope you enjoy it.

Journal Entry 6 by Carole888 at Perth, Western Australia Australia on Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thanks crimson-tide! It arrived quite early this morning, by courier!! I wandered who was ringing the doorbell before our household had left for school/work etc ....... and I confess I hadn't even got out of my pyjamas yet !! Will let you know how this goes......