corner corner Mount Dragon

Mount Dragon
by Douglas Preston, Lincoln Child | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingGreyflankwing of Brick, New Jersey USA on 10/11/2008

status (set by Annie613): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingGreyflankwing from Brick, New Jersey USA on Saturday, October 11, 2008

Purchased for only 25 cents from the Grundy Library in Bristol, PA to share with the world.

Journal Entry 2 by wingGreyflankwing at Unknown in -- wild in the usa, -- Wild Released somewhere in USA -- USA on Monday, October 13, 2008

I am driving with my wife today to keep her company... we never see each other these days it seems.

BUT... I forgot where we are driving to, so this entry is just a placeholder until I get back and tell you all where I went. :-)

Journal Entry 3 by wingGreyflankwing at The Night Kitchen in Chestnut Hill, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, October 13, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (10/13/2008 UTC) at The Night Kitchen in Chestnut Hill, Pennsylvania USA

Ah, I went to Doylestown... and it was so early, all the neat places were closed.

Plus, apparently, it is Columbus Day. OOps.

But I left the book on the porch of this bakery because it looked so inviting.

www.nightkitchenbakery.com

Journal Entry 4 by Annie613 from Doylestown, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, October 13, 2008

I haven't read this book but I will and then I will release it into the wild. I saw this book on a bench outside of a bakery when I walked my dog this afternoon. About 5 hours later, it was still there. A sign that it needed to be rescued. So I did. I picked the little guy up, put him in my Siren Records bag and brought him back to my warm little apartment. I will treat him well and read him with care this week. Then release him. Maybe in New Jersey.