corner corner Wuthering Heights

Wuthering Heights
by Emily Bronte | Literature & Fiction
Registered by futurecat of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 10/10/2008

status (set by tpmim): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, October 10, 2008

From the Timaru Red Cross booksale, bought specifically for bookcrossing.

^ ^
=+=
v

Friday 14 November 2008: Released this morning in Victoria Market, and caught before I got a chance to make release notes. Hope you enjoy it!

Journal Entry 2 by tpmim from Happy Valley, South Australia Australia on Thursday, November 13, 2008

Just found it on a cafe table at Victoria Markets in Auckland....sooooo excited! A writer friend told me about Bookcrossing and I always thought it would be pretty unlikely to find one! Yay! I did!
It will be coming home to Australia with me and will be released in Adelaide after I have read it. :-)

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Sunday, November 16, 2008

Back in South Australia now...have started the book...still smiling that I caught it! :-)

Journal Entry 4 by tpmim from Happy Valley, South Australia Australia on Friday, January 30, 2009

LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!! really loved it, so glad that I caught it! Thank you FutureCat...I am so pleased to have had the experience! I will be releasing it in the Northern Territory in April!!!