corner corner Moominland Midwinter (Puffin Books)

Moominland Midwinter (Puffin Books)
by Tove Jansson | Children's Books
Registered by wingReetPetitewing of Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 07, 2008

status (set by marsala): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingReetPetitewing from Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Synopsis
'This is snow,' Moomintroll whispered to himself. Moomins always sleep through the winter - or they did until the year Moomintroll woke up and went exploring in the silent, snow-covered valley where the river used to scuttle along and all his friends were so busy in summer.

I think this is my favourite Moomin book.

Journal Entry 2 by wingReetPetitewing at via mail, RABCK Drawing Winner -- Controlled Releases on Friday, October 17, 2008

Released 5 yrs ago (10/17/2008 UTC) at via mail, RABCK Drawing Winner -- Controlled Releases

Sent to Moomin RABCK winner. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wingkayjay33wing from Langley, British Columbia Canada on Monday, October 27, 2008

It's here ! Thank you so much ReetPetit for sending me this little book. It looks like the perfect thing to read to my little Granddaughters. A quick peek inside shows me how cute the illustrations are.

Journal Entry 4 by wingkayjay33wing from Langley, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, November 30, 2008

This was a strange, fanciful little book.Really not for adults but almost too odd for a child to understand.

Journal Entry 5 by wingkayjay33wing at Langley, British Columbia Canada on Thursday, January 15, 2009

Released 5 yrs ago (1/15/2009 UTC) at Langley, British Columbia Canada

This little book is on its way to The Netherlands where it was the 2nd prize in my Going to Be a Great Grandma RABCK.
Enjoy!

Journal Entry 6 by marsala from Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Thursday, March 05, 2009

And the book arrived here safely today. It's going to be my first Moomin book and I'm looking forward to it!

That was a very lovely little quirky book. I enjoyed it greatly.

Journal Entry 7 by marsala at By mail, a surprise RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, May 31, 2009

Released 5 yrs ago (5/31/2009 UTC) at By mail, a surprise RABCK -- Controlled Releases

A surprise RABCK as part of my Everlasting Clearance. I hope you enjoy it!