corner corner The Food of Love

by Anthony Capella | Literature & Fiction
Registered by LeighBCD on 10/5/2008

status (set by AnonymousFinder): available

Journal Entry 1 by LeighBCD on Sunday, October 05, 2008

I acquired this as part of a readitswapit.co.uk exchange. I enjoyed this book, the story was a little silly, but the food sounded AMAZING. I have retained the book for a while to take advantage of the recipes. I carried this book to Bali and back, the recipes are that good!

Journal Entry 2 by LeighBCD at ReaditSwapit exchanged by post for another book in Read it swap it., readitswapit.co.uk -- Controlled Releases on Monday, May 25, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (5/25/2009 UTC) at ReaditSwapit exchanged by post for another book in Read it swap it., readitswapit.co.uk -- Controlled Releases

To the Finder of this Book-

Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free!). Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it free "in the wild" for someone else to find as you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your email address), free, and spam-free. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Tuesday, June 02, 2009

I got this book through readitswapit at end of may 2009 and read it in a couple of days. Its a light and frothy read - the recipes do sound fabulous, it made me quite envious as i am wheat and dairy intolerant - but hey thats life.

CAUGHT IN BEDFORD BEDFORDSHIRE UK