corner corner Eclipse Special Edition (The Twilight Saga)

Eclipse Special Edition (The Twilight Saga)
by Stephenie Meyer | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 10/4/2008

status (set by passionatebklvr): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, October 04, 2008

This book was chosen from The Book Thing of Baltimore Inc..

This is Book 3 of The Twilight Saga.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Kosher Bite in Baltimore, Maryland USA on Sunday, February 22, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (2/22/2009 UTC) at Kosher Bite in Baltimore, Maryland USA

This book is being released at a joint meet-up of BC in DC (BookCrossers in the DC area) and ABXC (BookCrossers of Pennsylvania) at Kosher Bites.

Dear Finder:
I'm so glad you are going to read this book. If you are new to BookCrossing, welcome! I hope you'll leave a journal entry that this book was found and again later to let others know what you thought of it. You may remain anonymous. If you decide to join BookCrossing (which is free), please name SqueakyChu as your referring person. Thanks!

Journal Entry 3 by smartchickdina from Elkins Park, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, August 09, 2009

I'm sorry! I caught this book in February and neglected to journal it until today.

Journal Entry 4 by smartchickdina at Panera Bread in Audubon, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, August 09, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (8/9/2009 UTC) at Panera Bread in Audubon, Pennsylvania USA

This and many other titles will be in the dining room at today's ABXC meeting

Journal Entry 5 by passionatebklvr from Wynnewood, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, August 09, 2009

Brought this home from the last ABXC meeting today. Can't wait to read this series ;-) I'm told it's great!

Please join me and several other bookcrossers the first Sunday of each month, 3 pm at Panera Bread on Trooper Road in Audubon, PA. We have lots of fun and tons of books to share! We look forward to having you join us too!
Please join our Yahoo group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/abxc/

Journal Entry 6 by passionatebklvr at Wynnewood, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, December 06, 2011

This is my favorite series to date! So much so that I just bought the digital version for my kindle so I'm making my whole Twilight series available.

Journal Entry 7 by passionatebklvr at Gently Used Books in Douglassville, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (2/8/2012 UTC) at Gently Used Books in Douglassville, Pennsylvania USA

Congrats and welcome to BookCrossing!
Thank you so much for picking up this book! Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (joining is free). BookCrossing is entirely confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and spam-free. If you register, you can track this book easily later as it goes on its journey!
I really hope you enjoy the book you found! When you’re done reading it, you can make another journal entry with your comments here to let me know what you thought of it. You can keep the book forever and ever or pass it on to someone else. If you’re giving it to someone directly, make another journal entry saying so. If you choose to leave it somewhere “in the wild” for anyone to catch, make release notes that indicate where you left it. If you register, you will be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry.