corner corner Blood Brothers (Sign of Seven Trilogy, Book 1)

Blood Brothers (Sign of Seven Trilogy, Book 1)
by Nora Roberts | Romance
Registered by Guinneth of Manchester, New Hampshire USA on 10/27/2008

status (set by Snappn2): available

Journal Entry 1 by Guinneth from Manchester, New Hampshire USA on Monday, October 27, 2008

Obtained through freecycle for release.

Journal Entry 2 by Guinneth at TD Banknorth, So Willow St. in Manchester, New Hampshire USA on Friday, October 31, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (10/30/2008 UTC) at TD Banknorth, So Willow St. in Manchester, New Hampshire USA

Congratulations on catching this book - I hope you enjoy it. When you finish reading it, please journal again and share what you thought about it. If you wish, you could then pass the book along for somebody else to read. You could give it to a friend or leave it wherever you think it might find a reader who'll enjoy it! (A park bench, phone booth, restaurant...) It would be great if you'd join BookCrossing - it’s free and you could track where your books go. If you do want to join, I'd love it if you would use GUINNETH - that's me - as the name of the person who referred you. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by Snappn2 from Hooksett, New Hampshire USA on Monday, December 15, 2008

I would have never purchased this book but since i found it I decided to read it. Now i have purchased the other two books that go with it. what a great idea this is. I will drop my book somewhere in hopes someone else will love it as much as I.

CAUGHT IN MANCHESTER NH UNITED STATES