corner corner Stranded

Stranded
by Eric Walters | Children's Books
Registered by brewski of Markham, Ontario Canada on 9/25/2008

status (set by brewski): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Thursday, September 25, 2008

Picked this up from the Free Book box in my work lunchroom.

Journal Entry 2 by brewski at Markham, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, August 12, 2014

A fun, fast teen read. Some interesting fact/fiction/conjecture on whale beaching too.

Journal Entry 3 by brewski at Unionville Montessori in Markham, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Released 2 yrs ago (8/13/2014 UTC) at Unionville Montessori in Markham, Ontario Canada

2nd floor of the main Casa building.

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, brewski, as your referring member.