corner corner Face the Fire (Three Sisters Island Trilogy)

Face the Fire (Three Sisters Island Trilogy)
by Nora Roberts | Romance
Registered by onesmartcookie of Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Sunday, April 20, 2003

status (set by ladytonia): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by onesmartcookie from Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Sunday, April 20, 2003

Not my genre of choice. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by onesmartcookie at -- Phone Booth (details in notes) in Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Sunday, April 20, 2003

Released on Sunday, April 20, 2003 at Phone Booth next to Sun Grocery Store. 149 Street and 97 Avenue., 6:15 Pm in Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

OOps, released at 9:25 this evening. I have left other books as well so GO HUNTING. :-)

Journal Entry 3 by ladytonia from Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Monday, April 21, 2003

hMmmmm -- I think I have book one and two somewhere mixed in with all my others. Now I'll have to hunt them out.
Thanks onesmartcookie

Journal Entry 4 by ladytonia from Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Saturday, December 11, 2004

Just finished this moments ago. This one was my least favorite of the series. By the end I just wanted it to be done with, you know what is going to happen in this one from the very beginning and quite frankly the journey is not that interesting.

I will find somewhere to release the series togeather.

Journal Entry 5 by ladytonia at Winspear Center, near box office--on display rack in Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Sunday, April 17, 2005

Released 9 yrs ago (4/17/2005 UTC) at Winspear Center, near box office--on display rack in Edmonton, Alberta Canada

actually left outside the center on the bronze statue.