corner corner The Chase

The Chase
by Clive Cussler, Clive Cussler | Entertainment
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on Wednesday, December 31, 2008

status (set by tostle): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Unabridged on 10 CDs; read by Scott Brick

If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Wednesday, February 25, 2009

different from the other Cussler books I have read, but fairly good.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at Controlled Release, Given to a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, April 09, 2009

Released 5 yrs ago (4/9/2009 UTC) at Controlled Release, Given to a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

Enjoy! Traveling for ROUND 3 in the CD only bookbox.

Journal Entry 4 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Sunday, March 28, 2010

This book made it home in my CD only bookbox. I will decide what to do with the book -- keep it in this box or put it in another. It made its way home. I think I will keep it in the box for another round.

Journal Entry 5 by wingbooklady331wing at bookbox in Cape Coral, Florida USA on Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Released 3 yrs ago (11/10/2010 UTC) at bookbox in Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! Putting in indygo88's CD only bookbox. Replacing it for Three Cups of Tea (11 CDs). The Chase has 10 CDs Both are unabridged.

For The "THE" release challenge 2010

Journal Entry 6 by imawinn2 at Neenah, Wisconsin USA on Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Took this out of indygo88's CD audio book box. I can't pass up a Clive Cussler! This sounds so different than the other Cussler thrillers I've read or listened to. Thanks for sharing!

Journal Entry 7 by imawinn2 at Neenah, Wisconsin USA on Monday, March 07, 2011

Leave it to Clive Cussler to give us another action packed thriller. This one was different from his famous Oregon Files or Dirk Pitt series. This story took you back to 1906 where a bank robber, given the name of "The Butcher Bandit" has been raising havoc and killing men, woman and children in his wake. It is up to Isaac Bell, of the Van Dorn Detective Agency, to bring him in. But "The Butcher" is not your typical bank robber and is quite clever, disappearing from the scene of the crime with out a trace... as if he was a ghost.

There was some cheesy dialogue in the story but overall it was a creative and enjoyable listen. I thought the reader sounded a bit like James Garner.

Journal Entry 8 by imawinn2 at Neenah, Wisconsin USA on Monday, April 11, 2011

Sending this on a journey via BigJohnLefty's Audiobook Box. May the next listener enjoy this turn of the century thriller.

Journal Entry 9 by tostle at Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I neglected to journal these books from the CD bookbox! Thanks for sharing!

Journal Entry 10 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Saturday, August 20, 2011

Woody loved this exciting book and recommended it to Margaret!

Journal Entry 11 by askmargaret at Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Saturday, August 20, 2011

I enjoyed . Wonderful & interesting characters.

Journal Entry 12 by tostle at Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Wednesday, August 24, 2011

This book is going into indygo88's CD Audio Bookbox. Safe Travels!

Journal Entry 13 by BigJohnLefty at Des Moines, Iowa USA on Sunday, January 15, 2012

This came back to me in "Another CD-Only AudioBookBox" - plan to listen to this soon.

Journal Entry 14 by BigJohnLefty at Des Moines, Iowa USA on Saturday, February 25, 2012

After listening to other titles by this author, I was expecting more of the underwater exploration tales he specializes in, but that didn't occur till the end....
the story, an early 20th-century bank-robbing tale, was quite enthralling and held my attention far more than many other books I've listened to as of late - no mean feat considering the number of CDs it encompassed.....

will release soon....

Journal Entry 15 by BigJohnLefty at Des Moines, Iowa USA on Sunday, March 04, 2012

making this available for iwillrejoice's VBB.

Journal Entry 16 by BigJohnLefty at Des Moines, Iowa USA on Sunday, April 01, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/1/2012 UTC) at Des Moines, Iowa USA

Sent to iwillrejoice as a VBB selection - enjoy!

Journal Entry 17 by wingiwillrejoicewing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Photobucket

Received this today as one of my selections from Round 2 of my Audiobook VBB. It was squashed pretty flat, but seems OK. Thanks for sharing!

Journal Entry 18 by wingiwillrejoicewing at A fellow BookCrosser, by mail -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Released 1 yr ago (2/12/2013 UTC) at A fellow BookCrosser, by mail -- Controlled Releases

Released to tostle in Utah as one of her selections from my Audiobook VBB. Happy travels, little book!

Journal Entry 19 by tostle at Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Saturday, February 23, 2013

Thanks so much for sending this book! It looks interesting!

Journal Entry 20 by tostle at Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Thursday, March 21, 2013

This was an excellent book and I will look for the other two! Very action-packed and well read.