corner corner Breaking Dawn (The Twilight Saga, Book 4)

Breaking Dawn (The Twilight Saga, Book 4)
by Stephenie Meyer | Teens
Registered by dabercro of Clinton, Utah USA on 9/16/2008

status (set by queenfrog): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by dabercro from Clinton, Utah USA on Tuesday, September 16, 2008

From the book jacket..."To be irrevocably in love with a vampire is both fantasy and nightmare woven into a dangerously heightened reality for Bella Swan. Pulled in one direction by her intense passion for Edward Cullen, and in another by her profound connection to werewolf Jacob Black, she has endured a tumultuous year of temptation, loss, and strife to reach the ultimate turning point. Her imminent choice to either join the dark but seductive world of immortals or pursue a fully human life has become the thread from which the fate of two tribes hangs.
Now that Bella has made her decision, a startling chain of unprecedented events is about to unfold with potentially devastating and unfathomable consequences."

I generally read books with more substance. This book and the entire series were an enjoyable read. It is obviously a fantasy and written to be entertaining. I was satisfied with the ending. (I have to admit I liked Jacob much better than Edward throughout the series!)

Journal Entry 2 by dabercro from Clinton, Utah USA on Tuesday, December 02, 2008

This is book four and the last book of the Twilight saga book spiral. Rules are pretty simple.
1. Journal when you receive the book.
2. Journal your thoughts after you read the book.
3. Journal when you mail the book to the next participant. DO NOT MAIL THIS BOOK TO THE NEXT PARTICIPANT UNTIL THEY HAVE MAILED THE THIRD BOOK ON. NO PARTICIPANT SHOULD HAVE MORE THAN ONE BOOK IN THEIR POSSESSION.
4. Please try to move the books on within a month. If life happens and you are not able to move the book along in a reasonable amount of time, pm me so that I know what is going on. Please be considerate of the other participants waiting to read the books.
5. If at any time you decide you don't want to continue with this spiral, please pm me and the participant that is ahead of you sending you the books.

HAPPY READING!! ENJOY THE BOOKS!!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN MY FIRST BOOK SPIRAL.

The participant list and mailing order:
1. Aberpeter, WA
2. chambejd, MA
3. princess-peapod, CA
4. ksreader, KS
5. Queniene, CO <---DROP...stalled books #2 and #3
6. Rrrcaron, NH
7. jaenelle, KS
8. dabercro, UT

This book was mailed to Aberpeter today.

6/9/09---Book arrived safely back home. Thanks to all who participated in the spiral.

Journal Entry 3 by Aberpeter from Kirkland, Washington USA on Saturday, December 06, 2008

arrived in the mail today - i'm looking forward to completing the final book in this series. thanks dabercro

Journal Entry 4 by Aberpeter from Kirkland, Washington USA on Sunday, December 21, 2008

I have to admit, the series sucked me in and I read through each book rather quickly. I can see why there is such "Twilight Fever" among young adults, especially teenage girls.. Thanks for starting this spiral dabercro.

This book is ready to be dropped in the mail as soon as Eclipse has moved on.

Journal Entry 5 by Aberpeter from Kirkland, Washington USA on Thursday, January 22, 2009

dropping the book off at the post office today.

Journal Entry 6 by chambejd from Millbury, Massachusetts USA on Tuesday, February 03, 2009

It's here!!!! I'm looking forward to finishing up the series! Thanks!

Journal Entry 7 by chambejd from Millbury, Massachusetts USA on Sunday, March 29, 2009

I finally finished this book in the wee hours of the morning. Sorry for taking so long but I had three rays over 500 pages arrive at the same time and I've been short on reading time as it is.

Of the series, I enjoyed this book most. It was jam packed with action and didn't really have too much of the blah down-time that a couple of other books had. I'm glad that a couple of major issues get resolved within the first or middle of the book...no waiting around for a drawn out surprise.

This book was put in the mail to ksreader on 4/1.

Journal Entry 8 by ksreader from Frontenac, Kansas USA on Thursday, April 09, 2009

Book recvd and I've started reading already. It does go along at a nice pace- which is nice, because the book is a biggie!!

Journal Entry 9 by ksreader from Frontenac, Kansas USA on Monday, April 27, 2009

Mailed to Rrrcaron. Parts of this book were a little too weird for me, but I am still glad I read the series. My daughter and I rented the "Twilight" movie last weekend. After all the hype, she didn't think it was very good. I thought it was okay.

Journal Entry 10 by Rrrcaron from Lancaster, New Hampshire USA on Thursday, May 07, 2009

I received this book in the mail today. I have a book in progress and a very busy weekend ahead, so I probably won't get to it until next week. I can't wait to see how it all turns out!
Ruth

Journal Entry 11 by Rrrcaron from Lancaster, New Hampshire USA on Thursday, May 21, 2009

I'm kind of bummed that it's all over. I think everything ended kind of like full circle. I loved the series, but I hated to see it end. Oh well, I'll look forward to all the movies now. Sending on to last reader. The person in line after me stopped reading the series( according to journal entries) so I am assuming I skip her. Let me know if that's incorrect.

Journal Entry 12 by dabercro from Clinton, Utah USA on Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Book arrived safely back home. Thank you to all who participated in this spiral.

Journal Entry 13 by dabercro at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Monday, July 13, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (7/13/2009 UTC) at ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Sending to queenfrog in Canada.

Journal Entry 14 by queenfrog from Yarmouth, Nova Scotia Canada on Thursday, July 23, 2009

This arrived today along with book 1 so now the set is complete and I can pass it over to my daughter in law who is on her way over. I told her I had something for her but she has no idea what! Thank you so much!