corner corner An Orkney Murder

An Orkney Murder
by Alanna Knight | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by Fellraven of Redditch, Worcestershire United Kingdom on 9/14/2008

status (set by elstaplador): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Fellraven from Redditch, Worcestershire United Kingdom on Sunday, September 14, 2008

Some light reading added to the in-pile.

Journal Entry 2 by wingyorkshire-lasswing from Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Monday, June 08, 2009

Taken out of Fellraven's British Mysteries, Crime and Thriller Bookbox.Another new author to me.

Journal Entry 3 by wingyorkshire-lasswing from Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 09, 2009

An interesting read, I see that the author has written lots more book,someone else for me to keep an eye open for in future.

This is going into my Historical Murder/Mystery Book Box.

Journal Entry 4 by elstaplador at Woking, Surrey United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Taken out of the Historical Murder/Mystery bookbox.

Journal Entry 5 by elstaplador at Seating area. in Southampton-East Cowes Ferry, -- Ports, Waterways & Ships -- United Kingdom on Friday, August 02, 2013

Released 3 yrs ago (8/2/2013 UTC) at Seating area. in Southampton-East Cowes Ferry, -- Ports, Waterways & Ships -- United Kingdom

This book has been released as part of the BookCrossing.com project, which allows readers to follow the books they've loved and passed on as they travel through the wild. If you enjoy this book, please consider leaving a journal entry below saying where you found it, what you thought of it, and where it might be going next.

Team Ruritania's entry in the Sailing event of the BookCrossing Olympics - released on the Southampton-East Cowes ferry, as close as I could make it to the middle of the Solent - probably 2km from shore.

Sailing